The events will travel through the major growing regions covering a range of topics of value to all growing or considering growing pulses:
– Introduction: Roger Vickers, PGRO.
– Pulses – threats and opportunities post Brexit: Graham Redman, The Andersons Centre.
– Integrated farm management (IPM / IFM): PGRO.
– 2018 season and trials review: Syngenta UK Ltd.
– Catch and cover crops in the rotation – a focus on the affect on soil: PGRO.
– Intercropping – the theory and experiences at PGRO: PGRO.
The Roadshows will be held in Bury St Edmunds (22 January), Peterborough (23 January), Escrick near York (24 January), Ardington near Wantage (29 January) and Shifnal in Shropshire (30 January).
All meetings will start at 16:00 and finish at 18:15 with a pie & pea meal. NRoSO and BASIS points will also be available.
All wishing to attend should visit the Syngenta events link to book a place: https://www.syngenta.co.uk/events