Website Wynnstay Group Plc
Helping farmers to feed the UK in a more sustainable way
Are you looking for an exciting career, where your potential is recognised and developed, and your employer invests in your training and progression? Do you want to join Wynnstay a leading UK agricultural supplies business during an exciting period of change and growth?
With a turnover in excess of £700 million, and more than 900 valued employees Nationally, 100 years of successful operations have laid the foundations for Wynnstay’s core values concept of THRIVE:
Teamwork, Honesty, Respect, Innovation, Value creation, Environmental Sustainability.
Reporting to the Fertiliser Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and promoting Wynnstay’s technical soil health offering in collaboration with other key sales teams.
- Engaging in training events to further develop the sales team’s knowledge of soil health and advising on solutions through nutrient management plans and cropping.
- Providing technical knowledge and support to customers and supporting Wynnstay colleagues in the field.
- Understanding relevant legislation.
- Driving growth in arable related products including fertilisers, seeds and agronomy.
- Leading the delivery of Nutrient Management Plans to the Wynnstay customer.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in interpreting soil characteristics and crop nutrition requirements through soil sample results
- Be FACTs and BASIS qualified
- Be able to build good business relationships with professional farmers
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in using IT systems
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Possess a full clean UK driving license
In addition to a competitive salary you could be eligible for:
- Profit related annual bonus
- Employee discount at Wynnstay depots
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Save As You Earn schemes
- Company Vehicle
For a confidential discussion regarding the vacancy, please contact Dave Mitchell, Fertiliser Manager on 07990 578543.
To apply, please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com or send a paper copy to Wynnstay Group Plc, Eagle House, Llansantffraid, Powys, SY22 6AQ.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.