Website Barenbrug UK
As one of the largest UK grass seed producers, Barenbrug UK is a leading player, distributing more than 4,000 tonnes of UK grown grass seed each year through an efficient network in both amenity and agriculture markets.
Continued business growth has driven the creation of an exciting new position within Barenbrug UK, for a roving technical sales professional, located within the East of England.
Barenbrug has a long and illustrious history, leading the way in the development of grass seed technology for over 100 years and here in the UK we continue to go from strength to strength, providing innovative seed solutions to both the Agricultural and Amenity markets. We are proud to support the UK agricultural industry, producing the majority of the seed we sell right here in the UK, championing and backing UK farmers at all intersects of the of the agricultural spectrum.
Joining our industry-leading Agricultural Team, you will be responsible for the management and development of our business in the East of England. Being a driven industry professional, you will be tenacious in generating additional sales from existing business as well as commercially astute, developing relationships and creating sales with new customers.
With proven technical skill in respect to Grass Seed and Cover Crops, you will be an effective and adaptable communicator, providing market-leading professional advice to distributors and end-users alike, becoming an effective ‘business partner’.
You will also collaborate with the rest of the Agriculture team and provide support to the marketing function.
Suiting a dynamic, motivated individual who is a team player but able to work autonomously, this role is a fantastic opportunity to develop and build on your existing skill set in a supportive and future-focused business.
- Effective and experienced communicator
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Demonstrable technical ability – Grass and Cover Crop seeds.
- Flexible, solution-focused approach
- Good level of computer literacy (MS Suite, Excel etc)
What we are looking for:
- Confident, performance-driven professional with relevant experience in the Agricultural industry.
- Skilled and personable communicator, able to communicate at all levels of business.
- Commercially aware individual, able to understand, anticipate and accommodate customer requirements, while balancing them with the business aims and objectives.
- Ability to self-motivate and effectively organise own time and priorities.
- Individual looking for a long-term career within a people-centred, future-focused business.
What do you need to be successful:
- Demonstrable and applicable knowledge of the Agricultural Grass & Cover Crop Seed Industry and Grassland Management.
- Experience with Grass and Forage Crops
- Proven success in a regional or travelling sales role.
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task
- Committed to facilitating a great customer experience
- BASIS and FACTS Qualification (essential)
- Good understanding of soil health and nutrition (relevant qualification or experience)
- Clean driving licence
Get in touch
So, if you are looking for your next move and want to work for a company that leads the grass seed industry and walks the walk on employee experience, apply now – send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We can’t wait to hear from you!
No Agencies Please!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.