Website Wynnstay Group Plc
Helping farmers to feed the UK in a more sustainable way
Are you looking for an exciting career, where your potential is recognised and developed, and your employer invests in your training and progression? Do you want to join Wynnstay a leading UK agricultural supplies business during an exciting period of change and growth?
With a turnover in excess of £700 million, and more than 900 valued employees Nationally, 100 years of successful operations have laid the foundations for Wynnstay’s core values concept of THRIVE:
Teamwork, Honesty, Respect, Innovation, Value creation, Environmental Sustainability.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing specialist support and advice to ruminant livestock farmer customers on all aspects of forage, fertiliser planning, variety selection, and grain procurement within the designated region
- Trading forage products including agrochemicals, fertiliser, seed (cereal, forage, maize, cover crops etc.), silage additive and grain
- Developing and generating business for Wynnstay in collaboration with other key sales personnel
- Promoting service offerings available including soil sampling and testing, Nutrient Management Planning and advice for farm compliance purposes
- Marketing and promoting Wynnstay to increase brand awareness
- Participating in marketing and product management campaigns
- Producing weekly activity and sales reports
- Participating in various training and development activities as required
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in combinable crop seed/forage, fertiliser and ag chemicals (preferable but not essential)
- Be BASIS and FACTS qualified (preferable)
- Possess sales skills and experience
- Be able to build good business relationships with professional farmers
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Be able to demonstrate strong accuracy levels and proficiency in using IT systems
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Possess a full clean UK driving license
In addition to a competitive salary you could be eligible for:
- Profit related annual bonus
- Employee discount at Wynnstay depots
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Save As You Earn schemes
- Company Vehicle
For a confidential discussion regarding the vacancy, please contact Caradog Hughes, Regional Business Manager – North Wales on 07810 444843.
To apply, please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a paper copy to Wynnstay Group Plc, Eagle House, Llansantffraid, Powys, SY22 6AQ.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.