ADM Agriculture, a UK-based division of ADM, has launched an web-based platform that provides farmer customers with instant access to their trading accounts, allowing them track and manage their crop sales, seed and fertiliser purchases more effectively.
Key areas within the portal include:
- Farm business account details, including customised information such as preferred hauliers and loading availability
- Completed, current and future contracts listed by harvest year
- Collection data and payments, which can be filtered by commodity, date, address and haulier
- Storage locations matched to samples to minimise the chance of claims and rejections
- Farm cropping information to predicted tonnages and harvested tonnages
- Price alerts for grain, oilseeds or pulses in any month.
User data will be protected via a secure two-factor authentication process. The portal is currently populated by the customer’s farm trader, but there are plans to enable farmers to edit their own business information, contact details, and target prices.
ADM Agriculture’s managing director Graham Atkinson commented: “ADM 365 is an easy-to-navigate portal that can be used on any computer, tablet or mobile phone, putting farmers in control of their ADM Agriculture account at any time, wherever they happen to be.”
“It provides a confidential all-round account management package that is tailored to individual farm business needs. [It] is very much an ongoing development. It already marks a significant step up from the Gleadell Xtra and Xtralite services that many of our customers were familiar with.
“It will continue to evolve to reflect their ongoing needs to help them manage their accounts as effectively and efficiently as possible.”