There are just three months left for BASIS Professional Register members to collect their allocated CPD points before the points year ends.
Stephen Jacob, BASIS CEO, explains that to maintain their status on the Professional Register, members must collect a set number of BASIS CPD points by 31 May 2019.
“There is a multitude of different ways to collect points before the deadline, including everything from visiting exhibitions and trial sites, to attending conferences and technical seminars, as well as reading publications and newsletters,” he says.
The number of points each member must collect depends on their qualification and membership category. For example:
- Certificate in Crop Protection – 40 points
- Certificate in Crop Protection with FACTS Certificate – 50 points
- FACTS Certificate only – 20 points
- Certificate in Crop Protection (amenity horticulture) – 20 points
- Certificate in Crop Protection (amenity horticulture) with FACTS Certificate – 30 points